Ques. How to apply for the admission for the session 2021-22?
Ans. Any candidate who desires to seek admission in the colleges/universities of Haryana can click on https://dheadmissions.nic.in/ to open the portal for registration and/or log in page to the admission form. The online portal shall direct the student to an integrated admission form.
Ques. What is the timeline of admissions?
Ans. The Admission Schedule for the Fresh Applicants i.e. Undergraduate First Year will start from Aug - Sept 2021.
Ques. What are the documents required?
Ans. The scanned copies of the following original documents should be ready with the candidate:
1. Latest Passport Size photograph.
2. Signature on white paper.
3. Class X Detailed Marks Certificate.
4. Class XII Detailed Marks Certificate.
5. Undergraduate Course Final Year Detailed Marks Certificate.
6. Migration Certificate
7. Caste/Category Certificate (If applicable)
8. BPL Certificate (If applicable)
9. Weightage Certificate (If applicable, like NCC, NSS, )
10. Domicile / Bonafide Resident Certificate (If applicable)
11. Gap Year Affidavit (If applicable)
12. Front Page of Bank Account Passbook mentioning the bank details of the candidate (For scholarship seeking candidates)
Ques. What is the minimum age required as on 1st January of the academic year?
Ans. There is no age limit for eligible students.
Ques. Are students from outside Haryana eligible to register?
Ans. Yes, students from outside Haryana are also eligible to apply for admissions.
Ques. How many seats are reserved for outside students?
Ans. 15% of the seats are reserved for the All India Open Category.
Ques. Are Non-Indian students allowed?
Ans. Foreign Candidates have to obtain eligibility certificate from the University prior to consideration of their cases for admissions. In no case, the College/Department shall admit any foreign candidate without production of Eligibility Certificate which will be issued by the Registration Branch.
Ques. How are the seats allocated to International students?
Ans. 5% of the seats for all courses are reserved for International Students.
Ques: If a candidate applies for both reserved and general categories, which category shall be considered first?
Ans. A candidate who applies for both reserved and general categories will be considered first in the general category. In case, he is not selected in the general category, he will be considered for the reserve category.
Ques: What if a candidate belongs to more than one reserved category?
Ans. If a candidate belongs to more than one reserved category, he/she shall be required to give his/her preference at the time of filling up the admission form. Preference once given cannot be changed.